Thursday, January 30, 2014

Product i want to make #1 homework

Beer has always been fascinating to me since I was little. I always ask myself how do they make it? and do they get the ingredients. I had the chance to go to the yeungling factory back when I was little because one of my family member had a friend that works there. from that day on I had a dream to make my own tasteful beer, I really don't like the taste of beer so from that day on from visiting the factory I thought of soda beer. it had soda but a little bit of a beer taste to it. the idea came to me in many ways I drank beer even though I didn't like the taste and when I saw my friends drink beer they also didn't like it so I thought why not make beer taste like soda. it will all have the same alcohol levels as regular beer it will just taste like soda. flavors will be pepsi, mountain dew, coca cola, whatever fits the consumer taste buds will be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment