Tuesday, February 4, 2014

how to ruin... response

In the article of how to ruin a great design it is very accurate on what we see today is lazy designers. Designers now a days are always in a hurry to get their design done and that's where they always makes mistakes. I think as time goes on there will be more technology out where people wont have to be in a rush because we will develop a machine that does that for us so there wont be any mistakes. My personal experience with the red signs I know if I see a red sign I cant read it at first because if I read a bright color from a little far away my eyes wont adjust to the color very well. From this article we can learn about what happens when we rush things and not take our time. in society we have to take our time or we would just fail at everything we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment